Specialty Program 2016 | WMFC Fall: Wound Management Fundamentals Course (16181-SP)
Welcome to the Classroom!
This classroom is the place you will come for all coursework and your contact hour certificate. The classroom is comprised of a collection of mini-courses listed by topic as well as by week, to help keep you on track. You can progress through the material at your own pace. To help budget your time, course topics are arranged by week. Due date for all coursework is seven (7) days following the onsite course workshop.
- First Visit to Classroom? Remember to select the Sign-Up option at the bottom of the page.
- Weekly emails - If you aren't getting weekly emails, please check your junk mail folder for emails from "wmfc" or "cne-info." Please contact Patty Morrison for help with missing emails.
- General Questions? Contact the Course Manager, Patty Morrison at 206-543-7967 or email@example.com.
- Content Questions? Contact the Course Faculty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website Information: Website Orientation Video (6:27); Website Instructions (PDF);
►Return to WMFC Registration Portal (General Course Information)
- 30.00 Contact hours